Submit your film until 17th October 2016 r.
In the Main Competition may participate all feature films (including animations), produced after 1st of January 2015, belonging to all kinds of forms and film categories. The subject of the film is optional.
Films participating in the Main Competition will be fighting for the GRAND PRIX CINEMAFORUM – financial award in amount 5.000 PLN. As a part of the Festival will also be granted nominations to the Independent Polish Cinema Jan Machulski Awards – the most prestigious Polish film awards dedicated to the independent filmmakers.
Films qualified to the Main Competition will be assessed by jury consisting of professional filmmakers, television makers and specialists in the field of dissemination of the culture and by the audience of the Festival.
How to submit a film?
- download an entry form available below;
- filled entry form in electronic version (WORD,PDF) send to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org write in the subject „CINEMAFORUM 2016” and attach a film frame and a photo of film director;
- send signed original of the entry form to the address:
Mińska 25 – bud. 8
with the postcript: „CINEMAFORUM 2016”
The films may be submitted by one of the following ways:
- publishing the film on-line and putting a link to the film (with the password) in correct place in the entry form;
- sending to the Organiser, with the original of entry form, preselection carrier in DVD or Blu-Ray format.
The results of the preselection will be anounced after 20th October 2016.